|Город:||Москва, Двинцев 12|
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a rare focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving — and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are now looking for a Junior Software Engineer to satisfy growing demand for content testing for internal services at NVIDIA such as GeForce Now and GeForce Experience. As a team member you'll provide content for various team for analysis and collaborate with game developers on getting their products into NVIDIA's testing environment. You will also be writing tools and services that will help you with your day to day work like acquiring software from external sources, automating software installation, testing the software acquired and converting it to the testing infrastructure friendly format.
What you'll be doing:
- Acquire both released and pre released software from game developers external facing servers as well as from publically available internet web sites and services, including procuring and downloading that software;
- Prepare acquired software for the internal testing system by scripting unattended installers for internal packaging system and sharing those installers with other teams using internal delivery mechanism;
- Develop and maintain tools to that would help automate software download process, packaging, test, distribution and monitoring of these software packages;
- Adapt content acquired to make it compatible with the internal services of cloud gaming;
- Design and Develop services to simplify and speedup content delivery thought the testing automation infrastructure;
- Support internal users of the packages you've crafted, answer all uprising questions in timely manner, communicating issues discovered with NVIDIA technology developers;
- Ensure that applications builds you've acquired are transferred securely, quickly and accurately.
What we need to see:
- A good degree from a leading university
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- C/C++ experience
- Any scripting language experience (Perl, Python, etc…)
- Being passionate for games
- Can-do attitude and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Reverse engineering is a plus
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.