Banuba Development is a computer vision centric startup. Everything we do is around artificial intelligence, computer vision and other machine learning technologies.
Now Banuba develops a number of very hot camera-based apps around its core computer vision technology. We develop only unique, WOW products.
A great team of top computer engineers and mathematicians is our biggest asset.
Our values are non-stop education and team work.
Joining Banuba is definitely an opportunity to take your knowledge and expertise to the next, exciting level!
|Профессиональная область:||Marketing Analysis,Google Analytics,Data Analysis,SQL,SEO,PPC,Google Ads,Linkedin Ads,Bing Ads,|
At Banuba, PPC plays an integral role in supporting the business’s growth ambitions as a biggest augmented reality platform. A high-profile channel, PPC is responsible for driving rapid and efficient growth thanks to serve ads in almost every country on Earth.
As PPC Manager you will be a self-starter who will help us continue to innovate and remain best-in-class. You will have a deep understanding of PPC and the ability to lead projects that result in sustainable growth across our key markets and beyond, as well as communicating passionately and effectively with other teams and senior stakeholders. You will also be responsible for the management and development of one PPC executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the PPC strategy for the company’s products;
- Optimizing campaigns to maximize performance and achieve better ROI;
- Managing the budget in line with the strategy and ensuring that monthly spending is on target;
- Reaching paid search KPIs;
- Suggesting website content changes to improve quality scores and conversion rates;
- Exploring new channels with paid advertising opportunities;
- Communicating with the team on strategy, tactics, performance and ads messages;
- Good written and spoken English (B1 and higher)
- 2+ years’ experience in Google Ads targeting businesses on the global market (b2b niche);
- High proficiency with Google Ads, Linkedin/Twitter/Facebook Ads;
- Data-driven approach – deep understanding of data analysis and forecasting;
- Experience with analytics suites, e.g. Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager;
- Preferred: Experience with CRM platforms (like HubSpot);
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices, attending key industry events.
- Working in a team of professionals with highly competitive products;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office or remote;
- Full social package.